When you’re pregnant, maintaining a fitness regime can be challenging, and you obviously need to adapt to suit your new physique and listen to your body and its limits. Stretching during pregnancy has many different health benefits. It can help improve your posture and ease any back and hip pains. It is also a great way to prepare your body for labor.
Try these fantastic pregnancy-safe yoga stretches today and feel the benefits of each movement as you work your way through the routine.
- Start by getting on all fours again on the mat. Position your knees directly underneath your hips.
- Ensure your big toes are touching, this will allow your belly to slide between your knees without putting a strain on your hips. You should also widen your toes if having them touching is too difficult.
- Inhale and let your spine grow longer.
- As you exhale, take your butt to your heels and lower your head towards the mat. Tuck your chin to your chest.
- Stay in this position and rest with your forehead on the ground. You can use a headrest or cushion if required. Keep your arms stretched out.
- Hold this position and take 5 even, deep breaths.
帮助轻轻但有效地增强你的低er back and reduce lower back pain with this movement. This stretch also increases spine mobility by increasing the circulation of your spinal fluid, which lubricates it all day long.
- Position yourself on all fours. Keep the top of your feet flat on the mat with your shoulders directly over your wrists and your hips over your knees.
- Cow position: Take a deep breath in and drop your belly, letting your back gently arch while keeping your shoulders rolled back and down. Look forward and slightly upward.
- Cat position: As you go to exhale, softly press into your hands and round your upper back while looking in towards your belly.
- Continue to move on your arch as you inhale and round your body when you exhale.